To make disciples of Jesus Christ from every nation, baptising them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey all that Jesus Christ has commanded. (Matthew 28: 18-20)
To equip [God's] people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 4: 12)
We desire growth in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ by the help of the Holy Spirit.
"But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you… He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come." (John 14:26, John 16:13)
What we believe:
- The reality of one true and eternal God who has always existed as three distinct Persons: the Father (who is God), the Son (who is God) and the Holy Spirit (who is God).
- Jesus Christ is the Incarnate Son of God, the Only Savior of mankind, through whose death atonement was made for our sins.
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God.
- In the sight of God, the utter depravity of human nature in consequence of the Fall; and the necessity for regeneration
- The justification of the sinner solely by faith, through the shed blood and imputed righteousness of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ
- In regeneration, (new birth), through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in regeneration, conversion and sanctification; also in service and worship
- In Water Baptism by single immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit subsequent to salvation
- In the Apostolic regulations regarding foods and practices that injure the body and offend the holiness of God.
- In the Lord's Supper to be shared in regularly as a reminder of our Lord's death.
- In the healing of the sick in response to the prayer of faith.
- In a personal devil, served by demon spirits, who will be cast eternally into the Lake of Fire.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ in glory.
- The resurrection of the body, and the judgement of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, with the eternal blessedness of the righteous and the eternal punishment of the wicked.