Skip to content
- We believe there is but one God, who is the maker of all things visible and invisible.
- We believe that God eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His Virgin birth, that He is the incarnation of God, very God of very God, for Whom and by Whom all things were created.
- We believe the Bible to be inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe in baptism with the Holy Spirit and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for one’s personal salvation.
- We believe water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit identifies us with our Lord Jesus Christ in His death, burial and resurrection.
- We believe in divine healing. In accordance with the teachings of the Scriptures, the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe in observance of the Lord’s Supper.